For this hop we are featuring the Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167) which is exclusive to Close To My Heart. Why do I call it a collection? Because it is more than just a cartridge. In addition to the cartridge, you receive three D-sized stamp sets. Every stamp coordinates with a cut on the cartridge. You also receive an Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack which includes the seven new colors introduced in the 2015-16 Annual Inspirations.
You should have arrived here from ***Catherine Nowak's blog***. Melinda Everitt keeps a complete list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It if you get lost along the way.
When I commute on the bus I flip through the Artistry handbook and jot down image combinations I think might look good together. It is too bad I cannot bank that time for crafting later. I still consider myself lucky as my commute is only 45 minutes when I know there are others that have a commute much longer. This is one of the cards I came up with.
I created a mask from an Artistry cut and spritz using the Juniper Re-inker and rubbing alcohol.
I did not have the sentiment that I had in my mind's eye so in Cricut Design Space I added text from the Artistry cartridge and changed it to write.
This card is inspired by one I think was a sneak peek that I saw on Instagram during CTMH Convention. Unfortunately I am unable to find it again.
Before you visit ***Haley Dyer***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- 5½" X 4¼" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X1410)
- Jackson Paper Packet (X7195B)
- 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" X 12" Juniper Cardstock (X5752)
- 12" X 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- 12" X 12" Cocoa Cardstock (X5642)
- 12" X 12" Cashmere Cardstock (X5932)
- Juniper Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker (Z2265)
- Spray Pen (Z1380)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- My Acrylix™ Just To Say stamp set (D1629) from the Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
- Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2105)
- Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167)
- Dream Big - #M4171A5
- Dreamcatcher - #M41207B
- Feathers - #M418A35 - I cut this on scrap cardstock to create a mask; I used Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over to make it re-positional
- Flowers - #M4189E1
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball Fine Point (this fits into the pen carriage without an adapter), rubbing alcohol (mixed with re-inker to create spritz), Faber-Castell - Gelatos®, paint brush
If you have a moment, please leave a comment. I love to read what people think of the projects I share. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Haley Dyer***. Thank you for visiting today. I hope you are enjoying the hop.