Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad

It is that time of year again. It is time for my father's birthday. There is a new Hostess Rewards stamp set in the 2015-16 Annual Inspirations that was perfect for his birthday. Unfortunately I can only show you a peek at the stamp set; I will post a full photo early in September.

I was inspired by the On The Ball™ pattern on page 47 of Wishes™ (I have the hardcover version).


Instead of creating a 7" x 5" card, I used a 5½" x 4¼" Colonial White Card from the Value Pack as my card base. Also, instead of using the template from Wishes™, I put a 5½" x 4¼" rectangle on my virtual mat added two circles and then used the slice feature to create the partial circles I cut from the cocoa side of the Jackson paper. I added the Black Arrow Washi Tape to the zip strip so it has a uniform look on the card front. I used my scissors to distress the edge of the circle.


I "free cut" the arrows/points to back the sentiment and I used the "leftover" arrow from the card front to underscore the sentiment.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
If you would like to learn how you can earn free products like the Birthday Funnies stamp set and 50% off products, email me with your contact information so we may discuss your hosting an in-home or on-line gathering. Alternatively, if you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.