I was inspired by the On The Ball™ pattern on page 47 of Wishes™ (I have the hardcover version).
Instead of creating a 7" x 5" card, I used a 5½" x 4¼" Colonial White Card from the Value Pack as my card base. Also, instead of using the template from Wishes™, I put a 5½" x 4¼" rectangle on my virtual mat added two circles and then used the slice feature to create the partial circles I cut from the cocoa side of the Jackson paper. I added the Black Arrow Washi Tape to the zip strip so it has a uniform look on the card front. I used my scissors to distress the edge of the circle.
I "free cut" the arrows/points to back the sentiment and I used the "leftover" arrow from the card front to underscore the sentiment.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Wishes™ - soft cover (9041)
- 5½" X 4¼" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X1410)
- My Acrylix™ Birthday Funnies Hostess Rewards stamp set (B1491) - new on 9/1/2015
- My Reflections™ Jackson Paper Packet (X7195B) including the zip strip - retiring 8/31/2015
- 12" X 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2114)
- Black Arrow Washi Tape (Z2003) - retiring 8/31/2015
- Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167) - new on 8/1/2015
- Arrow Border - #M418B9B
- Arrow Border - #M418D30
- I used a square and a circle from insert shapes and the slice feature to cut the partial circle shapes from Jackson; I also used a square from insert shapes to attach the letters and arrows for the focal piece
- you will find my Design Space file here if you would like to create a similar card
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball Fine Point (this fits into the pen carriage without an adapter)
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.