The card front is created with a card base and papers from Create and Craft. The embossing folder is from Tattered Lace (also purchased at Create and Craft). The die cut is from the Cricut® cartridge Stretch your Imagination.
I could not find a stamp with a style that I though worked well with the card front so I searched Cricut® Design Space for some inspiration. I thought this sentiment from Anna's Garden Cards and Embellishments was perfect.
When the cards were opened I was thrilled to hear "I will have to keep this card." I think that is what we all strive for when we create for others.
Items used to create this card:
- Create and Craft Pack of 50 Cream Scalloped Card and Envelopes 5 7/8in x 8 1/4in (100042)
- Create and Craft Pack of 50 A4 Mirror Board Pastels (100050)
- Create and Craft - Cardstock A4 Pearlescent - Bright - Pastel - 50 per pack (100052)
- Tattered Lace Interchangeable Lacy Swirls Embossing Folder (137692) - Create and Craft
- CTMH 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- CTMH Florentine - retired; current My Reflections™ papers can be found here
- Cricut® Explore
- Cricut® Design Space
- Flower - #M4507A - Stretch your Imagination
- Anniversary Sentiment - #M28D43D - Anna's Garden Cards and Embellishments
- Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball Fine Point (this fits into the pen carriage without an adapter)
- sanding block
- CTMH 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
I am a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and CTMH linked products above may be ordered from my Online Business Address. The list of other products and links to them (if any) are for your convenience only; they are products I have been happy using. I am not an affiliate of any other retail outlet. If the craft projects I share inspire you and you would like to use Close To My Heart products to create them, I would appreciate it if you placed an order on my OBA.
Thanks for visiting today.