My card is inspired by the First Impression™ pattern on page 11 of the Originals Card Confidence Program™.
I wanted to emphasize the greeting a bit more so I looked for an oval that would fit inside the stamped image. I found an Artistry image that would work after manipulating it a bit (see details below), then cut, stamped and added it to my card with Thin 3-D Foam tape.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Originals Card Confidence Program™ - soft cover (9036)
- My Acrylix™ August 2015 SOTM: Framed Stamp Set (S1508)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B) - new on August 1, 2015
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
- Coral Shimmer Trim (Z3088) - new on August 1, 2015
- Coral Reef Sequins (Z3042) - retiring on August 31, 2015
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167) - new on August 1, 2015
- Away We Go - #M416FEE - ungroup and delete the decorative layer; set height to 1¾"
- Scrap Happy Oval - #M41451D - ungroup; proportions unlocked and resized to 1.68" wide x 1.08" high
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.