Sunday, August 9, 2015

Framed Thinking of You

I enjoy using the August 2015 Stamp Of The Month Framed. This is such a versatile set. Here is another card I created with this stamp set.


My card is inspired by the First Impression™ pattern on page 11 of the Originals Card Confidence Program™.


I wanted to emphasize the greeting a bit more so I looked for an oval that would fit inside the stamped image. I found an Artistry image that would work after manipulating it a bit (see details below), then cut, stamped and added it to my card with Thin 3-D Foam tape.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
Correction: When you place an order on my OBA on or after September 1, and have not already taken advantage of an offer for a free copy of 2015 Holiday Expressions, you will be prompted to add a copy to your cart. If you already have a 2015 Holiday Expressions, please take advantage of the offer and share the copy with a friend or family member.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.