Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Day To Order Retiring Items

Today is the last day to order 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 2 retiring items.


You will find the Retiring Items in their own section at my Online Business Address. Unfortunately some items have already sold out, but there are still many wonderful products available.

While you are looking at the Retiring Items, but sure to check out the While Supplies Last. There are some retired items that are available for purchase for their final time.

Today is also the last day to purchase the August 2015 Stamp Of The Month: Framed.


The SOTM can be purchase for $17.95 or for only $5 when you purchase $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products. Framed is compatible with the new Artistry cartridge. You will find cards I created using the SOTM on my Blog Hop post and this Thinking Of You card.

A special promotion from me: if you purchase this SOTM from my OBA, I will send you as many die cuts as will fit on a 6" x 12" inch of Colonial White AND White Daisy cardstock that match the red-outlined stamps above.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.