Sunday, June 2, 2024

Thoughtful Expressions Thank You Cards

I recently created and sent (or delivered) a few Thank You cards.

cards created with Thoughtful Expressions Stamp Set and Dies
cards created with Thoughtful Expressions Stamp Set and Dies

To aid with keeping the cards quicker to complete, they are the same other than varying the colors, sentiments and how I applied a little color around the flowers and the hummingbird.

The flowers, hummingbird and die used for the sentiment layer are from the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle (included the Stamp and Die Set) from Stampin' Up! The color and White Daisy cardstock layers were cut with a Spellbinders die set I've had for years. The cardstock and inks are from Close To My Heart (Flamingo, Wisteria, Carpi and Journey). The sentiments are from past Close To My Heart card subscription kits.

I cut a scrap of cardstock with the die that coordinates with the flowers to protect that area when adding ink to the White Daisy layer. I added splatters from a Shimmer Brush on the Flamingo card. I used wadded plastic film (from packaging) to add color on the Wisteria card. A blending brush was used on the Capri card and a sponge helped me add color on the Journey card. I love the different look each technique creates.

I hope you have a fantastic first week of June and find a little time to be creative. Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.