Sunday, June 30, 2024

Wildflower Designs Sympathy Card

Sadly we recently needed sympathy cards again recently. This card was very much inspired by a card on page 40 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog May 2024-April 2025. If you do not have a copy of the catalog, you can download one in PDF format from this page.

sympathy card created with Wildflower Designs
sympathy card created with Wildflower Designs
Since I am relatively new to Stampin' Up! and I do not have many of the colors yet, I relied on my CTMH stash to aid me with completing this card.

From Stampin' Up! I used the Wildflower Designs Bundle (163334) which comes with the Wildflower Designs Stamp Set (163325) and Wildflower Designs Dies (163333), but you could use the Wildflower Designs Stamp Set alone to create this card. I used a sentiment from a past Close To My Heart card subscription kit (if you've followed my posts for awhile, you know I keep the stamp sets from the past card subscription kits nearby when I create). The CTMH colors I used were Journey, Acorn and Pine, but SU! colors Pretty Peacock, Pecan Pie and Shaded Spruce will produce similar results. I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708) to stamp the sentiment. For cardstock I used White Daisy, Journey and Pine. Basic White, Pretty Peacock and Shaded Spruce.

I created a total of five sympathy cards, one for each daughter and one for three of the granddaughters. Be sure to stop back over the next few days to see each card.

By the way, today is the last day for Bundled Savings. Save an additional 10% on all stamp and die bundles. In addition, save 10% on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The Bundle Savings can be found here.

Have a great day of rest before the hectic workweek begins again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.