The CTMH description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: All-Star Scrapbooking is "Put your team spirit on paper with the sports-themed keys on Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge. The pennant banner, chevron overlays, star border, and teamwork sentiment cutouts will leave you wanting to do a victory dance!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- there are two teamwork-themed layout keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- the teamwork-themed keys are found on pages 82 and 83 of the Artbooking handbook
- a tone-on-tone background was used on chevron overlay used on the cheerleading layout to allow the black & white photos to pop and for the use of bright cardstock colors
- the baseball layout also uses the chevron overlay, but the Timberline and Julibee paper packets as well as other colors of cardstock were used behind the overlay
- the "score" title was cut twice; the first cut was backed with scraps to color the words and stars; the stars from the negative space were used on the border and "baseball" title
- the Hinged Display Tray (Z1838) also uses the chevron overlay; it was cut at 2 1/2 inches using real dial size to fit it into the square "cubby"
- the "go team" overlay was also cut at 2 1/2 inches using real dial size and the extra was cut to fit into the square
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Teamwork Layouts, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.