Monday, March 24, 2014

Sympathy Card Created on the Cricut Explore

One of my online friends recently lost their father. While I never met her dad, I cannot imagine her loss. I hope this card brings her some comfort.

Sympathy Card 2014 01 outside

The card base is from 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X1410). I placed the fold at top of the card. All pieces were cut using Cricut® Design Space and the Cricut® Explore. The decorative layer is from Just Because Cards and cut from Jubilee Paper Packet (X7181B). The edges were inked with Gypsy Exclusive Inks™ (Z2190) using a Sponge Dauber (Z1938).

The flower is from Soiree Lettering and was cut from Ivy Lane Paper Packet (X7178B), Colonial White cardstock (1388; inked with Olive Exclusive Inks™ (Z2137) and a dauber), Olive cardstock (1245) and Laughing Lola Paper Packet (X7170B). I attached the flower with 3D-Foam Tape (Z1151).

Sympathy Card 2014 01 inside

The label is from Sophisticated Soiree and was cut from Colonial White cardstock. I inked the edges in Olive Exclusive Inks™ so it would stand out against the card interior. The sentiment is stamped in Gypsy Exclusive Inks™ using retired My Acrylix™ Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set (D1476).

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.