Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Holiday Cards

I am a little late sharing these cards; I'm just now carving out some time to upload and share them. I can assure you they were mailed early enough so they should have been received before the holiday.

2014 St Patrick's Card 01

All pieces were cut using Cricut® Design Space and the Cricut® Explore. The card base was created from the image set Just Because Cards. The St. Patrick's greeting is from Holiday through the Year Iron-on and it was rotated to make the fold at the top of the card. It was cut from CTMH White Daisy cardstock. A piece of green cardstock was place behind the cut to make the image pop (I think it was a piece from my stash, but I don't remember with certainty).

I neglected to take a photo of the inside, but I cut a simple clover image from green cardstock and the image set Designer's Calendar to dress it up a bit.

2014 St Patrick's Card 02

This card base is also from the image set Just Because Cards. The St. Patrick's greeting is from the image set Designer's Calendar and was rotated for this card. I had to use the die cut (what you would "normally" use on your project) to help me line up where to place the negative pieces on the white liner so the greeting was legible. I was so excited to get this in the mail that I neglected to take a photo after stamping "Happy" in white pigment ink just to the top left of the greeting. Since I used a white liner I could again add a simple clover image in green cardstock to the inside.

I hope you like my CAS cards. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.