Today's video Pure Joy of Washi Tape has the CTMH Corp. description of "We are wild for washi tape! Close To My Heart has washi tape in eight different colors and fun patterns like stripes, polka dots, chevron, and houndstooth. Watch the video to discover tips, tricks, and the pure joy of washi tape."
Products used in the video:
- Smoothie Striped Washi Tape (Z1923)
- Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1920)
- Honey Triangles Washi Tape (Z1931)
- Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850)
Some of the tips mentioned:
- the layout shared with us has Washi Tape used in two ways: attached directly on the page so it has a shear look and attached to a White Daisy cardstock die-cut so the pattern on the tape is more evident
- when covering a die-cut leave a little extra Washi Tape along the edge and fold it over to assure you have good coverage then at the other end trim with your Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836) along the edge
- the layout was created using paper from the Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment (Z1939) which has a glossy resist pattern on one side which gives the paper extra texture
I hope today's video inspired you to add Washi Tape to your next project. If you have decided you want to make a purchase the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for visiting today.