The CTMH Crop. description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Happy Springtime is "Add new life to all your layouts, cards, and crafts with the springtime keys on Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge! The cutouts are perfect for spring-themed projects but versatile enough to accent almost anything."
A few points I want to be certain that you remember from the video:
- there are two Spring-themed layout keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 62 and 63 of the Artbooking booklet
- everything on the Happy Easter layout was cut at 11 inches without Real Dial Size so everything would be proportional to each other
- the layout was cut into two pieces so it could be used on both pages
- the pinwheel was covered with Liquid Glass (Z679) to give it shine
- the negative pieces from the banner were used to create a "loose" overlay on the right page
- for the Happy Birthday layout Real Dial Size was used for almost everything except the overlay
- the overlay was cut at 8 inches without using Real Dial Size, after cutting on the Cricut strips were cut from the overlay to be used above and below the photograph
- all of the other elements on the Happy Birthday page were cut using Real Dial Size
- the flower not attached to the layout was cut at 11 inches without real dial size, but the flowers attached to the layout were cut using Real Dial Size at 3/4 inch, 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch
- the "happy" in the title on this layout was cut from the key shown on page 62 while the "birthday" part of the title was cut using the alphabet keys using Real Dial Size
- the card was made using the same "happy" used on the Happy Birthday layout and a photo mat was used as the base of the card
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Easter Layouts, you will find more detail (including the tip about snipping the overlay), closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each project
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Before you go please mark your calendars for Friday, March 7 through Sunday, March 9.
Like last year, this year I am participating in a blog hop to celebrate Julie's Anniversary of blogging. Her blog is Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. There are some prizes up for grabs so you definitely will want to participate.
Thanks for making my blog one of those you visited today.