This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy: Trailblazing Travel Albums and the CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Document that unforgettable vacation, getaway, or outing with the travel keys on Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge. From artsy airplanes to ticket-like tabs, there are cutouts to accompany any of your travel-themed crafts."
Points I want to remember after watching the video:
- there are two Travel-themed mini album keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 38 and 39 of the Artbooking booklet
- the keys are designed to create 8" x 8" mini albums
- "leftover" cutouts from the overlay were used on the tag shaped half page
- to create the overlay for the card, it was cut at 3 1/2" using Real Dial Size
- the pink borders were cut at 1/2" using Real Dial Size so the fit on the card
- Cricut Craft Room and the Hide Contour feature was used to eliminate the shapes in the middle and leave only the border on the Ruby cardstock then it was stamped with clouds to create a background
- the final album shown was cut with a mix of Real Dial Size On and Off
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Travel Mini Albums, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.