This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy: Fab Frames and the CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Decorate picture-perfect pennant frames using Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge. From flowers to snowflakes to titles, you will love the versatility, ease, and look of these artistic embellishments."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- Photo Mat 2 from the Wintertime Layout on page 76 of the Artbooking cartridge was used to cut B&T Duos™ or cardstock to cover the frame
- cut the shape at 9 1/2" using Real Dial Size
- on the Woodgrain Pennant Frame, the photo was mounted to cardstock and it has a shadow box feel; a paper flower was created attached to give the frame extra dimension
- the photo for the Whisper Pennant Frame was cut at 6 1/4" square
- the Sweet Girl Pennant Frame has the same "Girl" title (Teen Layout key on page 80) as the first pennant frame, but in a different color and size
- many of the embellishments on the frames are from the Artbooking cartridge and Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Home Décor, gives more detail, including the handbook page number, cut size, Cricut Craft Room tips; the post also has closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each project
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.