Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Adorable Little Bow

On their Instagram account Close To My Heart posted this quick video (without audio) showing how to create a little bow:



Direct link to the video on Instagram
CTMH Corporate on Instagram
I posted the video to my YouTube account just in case I was unable to embed the link to Instagram above.

Products used in this video:
Here are the steps again (hopefully a little easier to read than what appears under the video):
  1. Fold both ends of the ribbon toward the center, slightly overlapping them.
  2. Staple it in the middle.
  3. Wrap the shimmer trim around the center, slightly puckering the ribbon in the middle.
  4. Use Micro Glue Dots™ to adhere the ends of the shimmer trim for added stability.
This bow sort of reminds me of the Ariana Assortment that was available in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. I really love this idea and you will be seeing it on future projects.

What do you think of this simple, new to me, way to create bows?

If you would like to purchase the supplies to create this bow, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address where you can make a purchase. Your purchases provides me the encouragement to continue to share tips and tricks and create samples and cheat sheets on my blog.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.