The CTMH Corp. description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy (S01E07): Fall into Artbooking is "Fall for the autumn-themed projects you see in this video, all made with the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- the harvest layout keys are found on pages 72 and 73
- the tree overlay is cut at 11" which is proportional to a 12" layout
- the smaller leaf details from the tree overlay key, just cut the tree and use the negative space; if you keep it proportionate (do not use real dial size, that is real dial size is set to off), the leaves will fit in the negative space on the overlay
- do not use real dial size to cut the two photo mats to keep them proportionate to the layout
- use real dial size/real dial size set to on and set size at 3 1/2" to use the photo mats as a base under the leaf embellishments around the first two page layout
- think about ways you can use keys on other projects too, for example, the arrows on the "Autumn Harvest" (second) layout on a Valentine's project
- on the one-page 12" x 12" layout, keys from both pages 72 and 73 were used and the size was set at 8 1/2"
- for the 8" x 8" layout, real dial size is off and the size set to 7 1/2" so you get a 1/4" border around the layout, see how large the pumpkin is if you set real dial size to on?
- 8" x 8" layouts fit perfectly in the My Creations® Kraft 3-Ring Album (Z1871)
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am glad that you found my blog today.