The CTMH Corp. description of the video Clearly the Best: Preserve with Pizazz (S02E02) is "Family history is fun, especially when you add colorful papers and embellishments from Close To My Heart! There are so many ways to protect your pedigree and make it fun at the same time. Watch the video to learn how to turn a kraft pocket album into an attractive family pedigree book."
Item used in the video:
- My Creations® Kraft Pocket Album (Z1870)
- Frosted Assortment (Z1890)
- Tombow® Adhesive (1514)
- Bonding Memories® Glue Pen (Z553)
Some of the tips mentioned in the video are:
- allow plenty of time for the Mod Podge layers to dry
- Mod Podge is milky in appearance as you add it, but it drys clear
- do not use original documents; use a color copy
- use pigment ink - they do not say this in the video, but dye-based inks may bleed when adding the Mod Podge
- a tip from viewer Wendy Kessler: "I have found that if you use Mod Podge as your base adhesive you will not have the air bubbles when you add the top coat."
I hope today's video inspires you to preserve your family memories - past, present or future. Click on the link if you would like to browse the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book or if you are ready to place an order, please click the Show Now button below.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I hope you enjoyed the video.