The CTMH Corp. description of Artbooking Made Easy (S01E05): Halloween Mini Albums is "Close To My Heart will bring your projects back to life with the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge. Watch this video to learn how to use it while making your own fun Halloween mini albums."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- the Artbooking cartridge has two Halloween min-book theme keys; both were used to create the artbooks in the video
- use the same element several times using different color cardstock to get different looks
- cut elements to bend or shadow
- use the Real Dial Size to shrink down pages to create interactive elements in the mini book; glue the gutters together to attach the smaller page to the book
- cut the same page several times from different color cardstock; this creates several options: 1) cut out elements you want to emphasize, e.g. the moon, and layer on the page, 2) you can sandwich the cuts together to use the different colors as accents, e.g. create the look of lights in the window, 3) create shadows by off-setting the cut pages, gluing them together and trim the edge of the off-set paper
- use cuts from the scrapbooking key - shrink them down to fit the page you are creating for the mini album
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.