Friday, October 11, 2013

Home Décor with the Designed Décor Frame Kit

The Designed Décor Frame Kit makes highlighting a few special photos or mementos fun and easy. The kit comes with a Colonial White Frame strung with chicken wire, a B-size My Acrylix® stamp set (exclusive to this kit), Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes and Mini Wooden Clothespins and Baker's Twine Hemp to hang your photos and die-cuts. The video Designed Décor Frame Kit gives us a close-up look at the items in the kit and shows us the different looks we will achieve when using pigment versus dye-based inks.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Designed Décor Frame Kit is "Learn how to make your own cozy home décor with the Designed Décor Frame Kit from Close To My Heart."

Items featured in the video:
I hope today's video inspired you to make a home décor piece for yourself or to give as a gift. If you are ready to place an order, please click the Show Now button below.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I hope you enjoyed the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.