Thursday, October 31, 2013

Washi, Washi, Washi

I have a confession to make. I did not try Washi tape until it was introduced in the CTMH Idea Book. Now I know what some of my friends were talking about. Watch the video to see a great card made with Kraft cardstock and Washi tape with a few embellishments. The card was cut using the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge and the greeting is cut with the Artiste cartridge.



Today's video is Clearly the Best: Wacky Washi (S02E04). The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Add variation to your cards with Close To My Heart's washi tape—be it warm or a little wacky."

One of the best features of Washi tape is the tape is low tack therefore it is repositionable so you never have to worry that it will end up in the wrong spot on your project. It also tears easily so you can get ragged, distressed edges. Fold the tape back on itself (sticky sides together) to create tags.

If you do not have a passion for Washi tape yet, I hope the video inspires you to purchase a roll or two and use it on your next project. CTMH had a nice variety of Washi tapes. If you are ready to place an order, please click the Show Now button below.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I hope you enjoyed the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.