This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy (S01E08): Everyday Layouts. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Combine cuts from a variety of themes from Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge to make original papercrafted masterpieces. Watch the video to kick-start your ideas!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- the first everyday layout uses die cuts from the 8" x 8" Travel Mini-Album on pages 38 and 39 of the Artbooking Handbook
- use real dial size to enlarge some of the mini album images to use on 12" x 12" layouts
- use mini album pages as photo mats by trimming off the holes; use an 8" and 6" real dial size to fit photos
- adapt mini album overlays for 12" x 12" layout by using real dial size set to 11 1/2", in the example the overlay was cut in half to use on both the left and right pages on the layout
- the second layout uses die cuts from the Together Layout theme on pages 60 and 61
- save your leftover die cuts and negative images for use on other projects
- the last layout uses images from two different mini-album themes, the Top Secret key on page 43 and the Inspiration key on page 44
- top make the zig-zag overlay larger, it was sized at 11" on real dial size - your overlay does not have to cover the entire page
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.