Thursday, October 17, 2013

Festive Friday Blog Hop Reminder

Tomorrow is the October installment of the Festive Friday Blog Hop. Just in case there is a problem with my post being viewable at 12:01am, I'm posting the next stop on the hop today. I am certain if there will be a snafu, it will be this month's since I am traveling and have decided not to take my laptop with me.


So, just in case there are problems on Friday and my project does not appear, you should have arrived at my blog from The Sassy Scrapper - Theresa Miller. Your next stop is Be"hoot"iful Scrapbooking - Scrappin' with Ash - Ashley Denny.

The hop is organized by Diane Tuggle and the entire list of stops on this hop is posted on her blog The Happy Scrapbooker.

Here's hoping that you are reading this on Thursday and my project does in fact appear on Friday. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.