Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tools for Papercrafting

Today's video, Tools of the Trade, introduces us to some of the new tools and organization products that became available in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Close To My Heart Idea Book. Having tools that make your crafting easier and quicker makes creating wonderful layouts, cards and other papercrafting projects more enjoyable. Hopefully the right tool also allows us to complete more projects as well.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Tools of the Trade is "The right tool can make all the difference in your artistic scrapbooking. See what tools Close To My Heart has to offer to enhance your creative experience!"

Items featured in the video:

In addition to using My Acrylix® stamp sets to create patterned paper as demonstrated when I shared the video Project Inspirations: Background Stamps, you can use the Stitch Guide, Piercing Tool Kit and Foam Mat to create background paper. This is one of the ideas I have in mind for the next Festive Friday Blog Hop on October 18. I hope that you will come back then to see what I create.

You will find many great products when you browse the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to visit today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.