The CTMH Corp. description of the video My Creations® Craftable Containers is "Thanks to the My Creations® line of products from Close To My Heart, you can make great projects from the outside in! Get ideas for using these stampable, markable, craftable albums, bags, and ring boxes in this video."
Items introduced in the video:
- My Creations® Kraft Ring Box (Z1868)
- My Creations® Kraft Pocket Album (Z1870)
- My Creations™ Burlap Drawstring Bags (Z1872)
- My Creations® Kraft 3-Ring Album (Z1871)
Some of the product features and tips mentioned in the video are:
- the ring box is heavy duty with a lid
- the pocket album has 8 pages with pockets front and back
- when sewing on the burlap bags, it is recommended to sew by hand, since it has a loose weave you can use hemp or baker's twine without it looking too bulky
- if you want to color the bag or the drawstring, use markers or pigment ink and keep in mind that it make take a few applications before you get the color you want
- if you want to adhere a decorative element, use Liquid Glass (Z679) and slide a piece of cardstock inside the bag while applying the Liquid Glass to absorb any excess glue and keep the bag from being glued shut
- the 3-ring album works well with the Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906) for displaying 8" x 8" mini book pages; the hard cover can easily be decorated
I hope you are feeling as inspired to try the new My Creations® products as I am. Actually, I have tried the Ring Box and shared it during the August Festive Friday Blog Hop. I am looking forward to trying the other My Creations® products. If you are ready to place an order, please click the Show Now button below.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for visiting my blog today.