This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy: Baby Mini Albums/Sweet Smiles. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Watch the video to see how using the Cricut® Artbooking shapes, icons, and borders to scrapbook memories of your sweet baby will have you grinning from ear to ear!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- there are two Baby mini album keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 50 and 51 of the Artbooking booklet
- everything cut for the Baby album is cut at 8 inches (Real Dial Size off so the images cut relative to each other)
- to create the lion, cut the body once in slate and the face twice; once in cocoa and once in sorbet
- to create dimension, outline the shapes with a pen
- to get a different color flap on the envelope, cut the piece a second time and cut the flap part off the second cut and attach it to the flap of the first cut
- to create the card, use Real Dial Size to cut the title at 1 1/4 inch
- the giraffe's body was cut from sorbet and the topper cut from crème brulee; foam tape was used between the layers
- go to Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Baby Mini Albums, to find the details on how to create the album with photographs of several pages
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.