This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy: Top Secret. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "The secret is out! We love the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart. The shapes on the top-secret--themed mini album keys are perfect for scrapbooking your big ideas and big adventures!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- there are two 7" x 5" Top Secret mini album keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 42 and 43 of the Artbooking booklet
- the pocket on the cover was cut from B&T Duos™, which is double-sided so it looks like the pocket was created from two pieces of paper; the pocket is on page 43 and is the Photo Mat 2 plus the shift key
- the notebook paper is on page 42 and it is the overlay, it was cut at 5 1/4" using Real Dial Size to make it a little smaller
- the pocket pages are on page 43 and it is Photo Mat 2
- the smaller bracket edge pocket is on page 42 and is the Photo Mat 2 with Shift
- the keys are not limited to mini albums, on the I Adore You layout the overlay on page 43 was used to create the title
- also on the layout you can see the notebook paper was used for journaling and the pages that would create the mini album were cut in half to become photo mats
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Top Secret Mini Albums, you will find so much more detail, cut sizes, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Thanks for visiting today