This week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Sugar & Spice has the CTMH Corp. description "Add a little sass and pizzazz to your teen girl layouts using the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart! Watch the video and contact your Independent Consultant to learn more."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- the projects were created with the teen layout keys
- you will find the keys on pages 80 and 81 of the Artbooking booklet
- the "10 Things" layout was cut at 11 inches with Real Dial Size off
- two different half overlays were used on this two-page layout
- the heart border was embellished with scribble stamps (see yesterday's post)
- the heart photo mats have a slit which the Cricut® will cut for you so you can slide your photos in - no adhesive needed
- the "Giggles & Grins" layout uses overlays from the same key, but one is a full overlay and the other is a half overlay, both were cut at 11 inches with Real Dial Size off; the overlays were not backed with cardstock to allow the base B&T™ to show through
- the photo mats come from both keys
- these keys were used to create a cards too, the half overlay for the "butterfly card" was cut at 2 3/4"with Real Dial Size on; the green focal is a photo mat and cut at 2 3/4 inches; the heart border was cut at 11 inches and cut to fit the card (save the extra border for another project)
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Teen Layouts, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album; I love the idea to use the "10 Things" die cut as a key for labeling photos (or other elements) on a layout
- also on Jeanette Lynton's post is the chance to win your own Artbooking collection - the winner will be announced next Monday (Feb 10) so be sure to head over there now to leave a comment
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for watching today's Artbooking video.