Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scribble Sensational

To be honest with you, I was not aware of the scribble trend until it was mentioned in the video. I searched Pinterest and, wow, there are a lot of project ideas out there, but I did not need to see those ideas to love the stamp sets shown in the video. I already have one, one will be arriving at my house any day and the other is on my wish list (admittedly it has moved up the list after seeing this video).



The CTMH Corp. description of today's video Project Inspiration: Scribble Sensational is "Join in on the scribble trend with these super cute images from the My Acrylix™ Oodles of Doodles stamp set. Watch the video to learn more about this playful stamping technique, and then contact your Close To My Heart Consultant to purchase the necessary supplies."

Products used in the video:
  • My Acrylix® Oodles of Doodles Stamp Set (B1449) - page 100 of S/S 2014 Idea Book
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150) - page 100
  • Sparkles Chevron Shapes (Z1909) - page 123
Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
  • the My Acrylix® Oodles of Doodles stamp set coordinates with the Cricut® Artiste cartridge
  • a similar stamp set is My Acrylix® Doodle Signs (A1158) - page 7, but it is only available as a Hostess Reward; contact me if you would like to host a Home or Online Gathering to earn rewards to acquire your own; Doodle Signs coordinates with the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge
  • use the stamps with the included sentiments or hand-in-hand with other stamps to create a focal point or embellishment, the choice is yours
I hope today's video inspired you to try scribbling. If you are ready to place an order the Show Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.