During the month of March, order your Studio J™ layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each!
I am posting news of this promotion today so you can start choosing the photos you may want to use on a Studio J™ layout or the photos you want processed.
I say processed because "Studio J layouts are processed, not printed, using a silver-halide process considered the highest standard in the photo developing industry. Unlike printed papers or images you might print from a home photo printer, the silver-halide process yields “100-year+ quality” that has long been tested and used by the top photo labs in the world. We use the same papers and equipment used by leading labs to produce long-lasting photo prints, so you know your layout will be reproduced with high fidelity and will last throughout the years." (Source: Studio J Frequently Asked Questions)
In addition, JPEG files are available for free with your Studio J purchase and are available as a stand-alone item at $2.95 for each layout.
Even if you are not interested in digital scrapbooking, please continue reading this post because you can use Studio J to "print" your photos. You can create custom photos wells as described in this video:
Or you can use the new Photo Express Collections to "print" your photos in a variety of sizes. To find the new Photo Express Collection templates, go to Studio J and sign in (if you do not have a CTMH/Studio J account yet you will be prompted to create one). I am going to guess that you have not tried Studio J yet, so we are going to "Create a new project". You will be prompted to name the project and then will be prompted to upload photos. After you have uploaded photos, choose "Continue" in the lower right. You will then be prompted to select a layout type. If you want to create custom photo wells as shown in the above video choose "Create Your Own Custom Layout", but if you want to use the Photo Express Collections, choose "Start with an Express Collection". Scroll down until you see "Photo Collections (7 layouts)". Click on it once and choose Continue. Then choose the size photos you would like and Continue.
The Photo Express Collection choices are:
- 2" x 2" photos; you will have 72 photo wells to use
- 3" x 3" photos; you will have 32 photo wells to use
- 3" x 4" photos; you will have (12) 4" x 3" horizontal/landscape photos wells and (12) 3" x 4" vertical/portrait photos wells to use; this is the perfect size for Picture My Life™ scrapbooking
- 4" x 4" photos; you will have 18 photo wells to use
- 4" x 6" photos; you will have six (6) 6" x 4" horizontal/landscape photos wells and six (6) 4" x 6" vertical/portrait photos wells to use; this is also the perfect size for Picture My Life™ scrapbooking
- 6" x 8" photos; you will have two (2) 6" x 8" horizontal/landscape photos wells and two (2) 8" x 6" vertical/portrait photos wells to use and two (2) 6" x 4" vertical/portrait photos photos wells and two (2) 4" x 6" horizontal/landscape wells to use
- 5" x 7" photos; you will have three (3) 5" x 7" horizontal/landscape photos wells and three (3) 7" x 5" vertical/portrait photos wells to use and two (2) 5" x 5" photos wells, one (1) 3" x 2" photos well, one (1) 2" x 3" photos well and four (4) 2" x 2" photos wells to use
You can start a Studio J project and save it to come back to later. The save button is a little small so I want to be certain you can easily find it: save is located in the gray bar just under "Purchase" in the upper right corner.
In the past I shared several videos featuring Studio J. If you are new to Studio J you may want to start with these videos:
- Introducing Studio J®
- Studio J®: Step-by-Step Basics
- Studio J®: Photo Editing Tool
- blog posts labeled "Studio J®"
You can immediately start uploading photos, creating layouts or using the new Photo Express Collections and save your projects so you can order them right after March begins.
The "fine print":
*Offer valid March 1–31, 2014. Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold from 4 to 50 two-page layouts. Minimum order of 4 layouts. Free JPEG of every printed layout. Shipping/handling rates for Studio J™ layouts are a flat rate of up to 50 layouts in a box for $5.95 USD. Studio J® purchases cannot be shipped with other CTMH products.
**It is recommended that the matting feature not be used with the photo-only templates, the Photo Express Collection, as matting may cause photos to appear misaligned. Close To My Heart does not assume any liability for photos and Photo Express Collection layouts that have been created using the matting option and will give no reprints or refunds in such cases.
If you do not have a CTMH Independent Consultant, I would be happy answer any questions you may have about Studio J® or any CTMH product. If you have decided to try Studio J® to create layouts or to "print" photos, click the Studio J® icon below.
Please contact me if you have questions.