Saturday, February 15, 2014

No One Has Time to Craft?

I cannot say anything. :-) Well I can, but I won't. :-) I am very sorry that you were unable to find the time to create a layout to be entered into the drawing for a stamp set. I know, I have time fitting crafting in too. Every day I dream of winning a pot of money so I do not have to keep my day job, but every time I play the numbers just don't go my way.

So there will not be a winner's name posted on Monday, but that's OK as you will have another chance in March. I recently committed to participate in a blog hop to celebrate Julie's 2nd anniversary of blogging. I will post more details later, but the hop will be the weekend of March 7 and I think there will be prizes on more than one blog. So mark your calendars.

Thanks for stopping by my blog occasionally. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.