Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cricut® Artfully Sent: Pop-Up Cards with Icons

When I posted The Basics of Cricut® Artfully Sent last week I was hoping CTMH would release more videos about Artfully Sent and my wish was answered.

The week's video focuses on the Pop-Up Cards with Icons.



The CTMH Corp. description of Cricut® Artfully Sent: Pop-Up Cards with Icons is "Take a look at some eye-popping cards made with the Pop-up and Icon functions of Close To My Heart’s Cricut® Artfully Sent collection."

Some tips shared in the video:
  • use the Score Board (Z1937) to score the tick lines (or enhance score lines if using the Explore); note on the older Cricut® machines the image may be still connected where you do not need it to be (shown around 1:19 in this video) and you just snip or break it apart
  • pull the middle of the balloon to the center of the card to create the 3-dimensional component
  • when applying adhesive start with adhesive on the center of the card
  • when applying the dimensional "liner" to the card, start adhering in the middle then work to the outside so you don't get any ripples or bubbles
  • never throw away scraps from cutting out the cards because like Artbooking you can use the negative spaces on other cards or scrapbook pages
Here is a page from the handbook identifying the pieces of the Beautiful Day Pop-up card shown in the video:


The pop-up cards shown in the video (with Cricut® Design Space codes) are:

  • Beautiful Day Card (#MFCD58)
  • Baby Pop-up Card (#M105BB5)
  • Celebrate Pop-up Card (#M101344)
  • Nativity Scene Pop-up Card (#M1067DE)
  • Spring Pop-up Card (#M1067C0)
  • Thank You My Friend Pop-up Card (#M102308)
  • Best Friends Pop-up Card (#M10130B)
If you would like to order Close To My Heart products I hope you will visit my Online Business Address by clicking the Shop Now button.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.