The week's video focuses on the Pop-Up Cards with Icons.
The CTMH Corp. description of Cricut® Artfully Sent: Pop-Up Cards with Icons is "Take a look at some eye-popping cards made with the Pop-up and Icon functions of Close To My Heart’s Cricut® Artfully Sent collection."
Some tips shared in the video:
- use the Score Board (Z1937) to score the tick lines (or enhance score lines if using the Explore); note on the older Cricut® machines the image may be still connected where you do not need it to be (shown around 1:19 in this video) and you just snip or break it apart
- pull the middle of the balloon to the center of the card to create the 3-dimensional component
- when applying adhesive start with adhesive on the center of the card
- when applying the dimensional "liner" to the card, start adhering in the middle then work to the outside so you don't get any ripples or bubbles
- never throw away scraps from cutting out the cards because like Artbooking you can use the negative spaces on other cards or scrapbook pages
The pop-up cards shown in the video (with Cricut® Design Space codes) are:
- Beautiful Day Card (#MFCD58)
- Baby Pop-up Card (#M105BB5)
- Celebrate Pop-up Card (#M101344)
- Nativity Scene Pop-up Card (#M1067DE)
- Spring Pop-up Card (#M1067C0)
- Thank You My Friend Pop-up Card (#M102308)
- Best Friends Pop-up Card (#M10130B)
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.