Saturday, January 31, 2015

CTMH February 2015 Stamp of the Month: A Happy Hello

The Close To My Heart February 2015 Stamp of the Month is A Happy Hello


A Happy Hello (S1502) is an exclusive D-size stamp set of 15 stamps that you can only purchase during the month of February 2015. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products. Alternatively you can purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 3" x 3" (Y1006), 2" x 3½" (Y1009), and 2" x 6½" (Y1010).

Items created with the stamp set by CTMH Corporate artists are two cards:



If you would like a list of the products used to create the above items, you will find the information in the Recipes (clicking the link will open a PDF in a new tab), a booklet that works hand-in-hand with the Idea Book to provide details to re-create any projects at home. Also check my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 02 Feb SOTM A Happy Hello for additional ideas using this stamp set.

Please stop back tomorrow for the A Happy Hello Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

February 2015 also brings us Album Allure


During the month of February, while supplies last, when you purchase one of Close To My Heart’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price (My Legacy™ faux leather albums are excluded). The albums are available in both post-bound and D-ring styles in three colors and patterns. The albums are perfect to use with traditional, Studio J® or pocket scrapbook layouts. They hold from 25 to 50 layouts depending on their thickness. If you order from my OBA, after a qualifying album is in your cart you will be prompted at checkout to add a discounted album. As long as supplies are available you may purchase one half price album for each qualifying album you have in your cart.

On my December 24, 2014 post I shared a video showing the album options. Also on that post is a video about the Spine Expanders (Z4120). You will want to add spine expanders to post-bound albums when you have thicker layouts to protect the dimensional elements from crushing or when your album is for a specific event and you do not want to add additional pages (the spine expanders will "fill the gap" so the posts that hold the album together are less visible).

The available album options are:

Studio J® Express Collection featuring designs from Yuletide Carol



Do not forget that this limited edition Express Collection is only available until February 28. Additional details are on my January 12, 2015 blog post.

Seasonal Expressions 1


You may recall when Seasonal Expressions 1 was introduced on December 1, 2014 that I mentioned the life of this Idea Book is only four months, until March 31, 2015 (you will find the dates at the top of the back cover). Some of the items in Seasonal Expressions 1 are seasonal in nature, indicated by a clock, and will not be available after March 31. Be sure to look at the Icon Legend in the lower left corner of page 1 and compare to the icon shown next to each item. I have a CTMH Idea Book - Seasonal Expressions 1 Pinterest Board if you would like to see items created with products in that Idea Book.

One update I would like to point out is the My Acrylix® You’re the Bomb stamp set (C1617) pictured on the back cover of Seasonal Expressions 1 is available only for the duration of the Idea Book (until March 31, 2015) even though the icon does not show that. I would also like to remind you that purchasing You're the Bomb generates a $3 donation to Operation Smile (except in AL and MA where it is excluded by due to legal requirements).

My Acrylix® You're The Bomb (C1617)
Please stop back on February 7 for the Operation Smile You're the Bomb Blog Hop.

When you are ready to order Close To My Heart products I hope you will choose to order from my Online Business Address. If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.