Friday, January 30, 2015

47 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

I almost made it. I was able to finish another Christmas card last night to share today, but I waited until my lunch break to take and upload the photo.



This is Christmas Tree Card (#M45211 in Cricut® Design Space) from the image set Joys of the Season. I set the height to 7 inches. This cartridge is not part of the Cricut® Image Library Subscription, but the digital version is was on sale today when I looked it up. There are six creative features on this cartridge: layers, ornament, tag, card, shadow and blackout.

I also added the images Tree Tag (#M46954) and Ornament (#M46EA7) to my project. The Tree Tag includes the base image and layers, shadow and blackout features; I hid or deleted the layers I did not need then placed the tree over the card and size it to fit. Then I did the same for the ornament.

All of the cardstock is from my stash. After assembling I added some Liquid Glass (Z679) and glitter to the top of the tree. I also added some Baker's Twine from King Arthur Flour (that I received as a gift that spool is going to last a long time) and Snowflake Rhinestones from Queen & Co. that I had in my stash.

I really love using Cricut® Design Space or Cricut® Craft Room with my cartridges. I see so many more possibilities in the shapes on screen than I do from looking through the cartridge handbooks.

I hope you find my card festive. Comments help fuel my crafty ideas so if you have a moment please let me know what you think. Thank you for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.