Monday, January 19, 2015

49 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

Friday really marked 49 Weeks Until Christmas 2015, but since I wanted to share a second post about using the Artfully Sent cartridge with the Cricut®  Expression, I pushed this creation back and then life again got in the way. I just finished this card tonight partly because I was not loving how it was coming together. Family likes this creation and encouraged me to share it; I hope you like it too.


Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:


Thank you for stopping by today. I love to hear what people think of my crafty projects so won't you leave a comment?

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is just what it says -- Merry and Sweet. Love it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I'm having trouble signing into google so hope this shows up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.