You should have arrived here from ***Jenny Gilbert's blog The Creative Heart***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants can be found at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
I have to warn you - my post has many photos. I have kept the photos small on the post, but if you would like to see a larger image, click on any photo to see more details.
Two cards are intended to be double-sided, but I ended up needing a space for a 4" x 3" photo so you cannot see the back of the PML style card created with the light blue cardstock in the mini album.
Here are some of the cards and photos in the mini album:
When I did not have a 4" x 6" photo for a page, I used a piece of the B&T Duos™ behind the 4" x 3" photos.
I was looking through my Picture My Life™ Hopscotch cards and they look great with Year >> Noted.
Since I created this album for my mom, I left the journaling spots ready for her notes. I also am still debating about how I want to decorate the front cover. I am sure I will have plenty of additional ideas after I complete the hop.
Before you visit the next blog on the hop, ***Angela White's Luvz 2 Scrapbook***, additional information about how my project was created follows.
Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:
- Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2173)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
- #MCDFA3 - BFF Pocket Card - edited in Cricut® Design Space to become a Year >> Noted PML card
- #MCDFD7 - Hanging Banner Pocket Card
- #MCDFF1 - Arrows Pocket Card
- #MCDFEB - Arrows Pocket Card
- #MCBA59 - Everyday Life Pocket Card
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen (Z1979)
- Picture My Life™ Hopscotch Scrapbooking Program (Z3045)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
Thanks again for visiting today. I love to hear what people think of my creations; please leave a comment if you have a minute. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Angela White's Luvz 2 Scrapbook***.