Thursday, January 8, 2015

Love This from This Moment

I do not make New Year's Resolutions as people traditionally think of them. I find when I try to "force" myself to do things that I feel a little trapped by them and my goals tend to not work out. However, I did think it would be nice if I tried to create something each week using the current month's SOTM. So, without further ado, this is the card I came up with for this week:


Sometimes I look at it and think it is too simple, but overall I think I like this card. Are you wondering where the solid Hollyhock stamped heart came from? I placed the stamp on the block upside down and stamped the back. Next time I think I will make my Cricut® cut just a bit larger. What do you think?

Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:
If you would like to create a similar card, you may purchase the supplies I used at my online business address.

Finally, I am slowly creating a Cricut® Design Space file for each CTMH stamp set that is Cricut® Compatible. Check out the link in the green bar above to go to the Cricut® Compatible Stamp Sets page to find the CDS files that are currently available. If there is a stamp set that you need a Cricut® Design Space file for please leave a comment below and I will bump that stamp set to the top of my list.

Thanks again for visiting today. I love to hear what people think of my crafty projects so please leave a comment if you have a minute. Tomorrow I hope to have a Christmas card to share with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.