Sometimes I look at it and think it is too simple, but overall I think I like this card. Are you wondering where the solid Hollyhock stamped heart came from? I placed the stamp on the block upside down and stamped the back. Next time I think I will make my Cricut® cut just a bit larger. What do you think?
Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:
- January 2015 SOTM: This Moment (S1501)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- Hollyhock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2128)
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906)
- #M46F6E - Circle - pg 83 - 2.25"
- #M3B90 - Tiny Heart - pg 58 - 1.25" - image also cut flipped
- Cricut® Design Space file - you may want to increase the size of the reverse image
- Brushed Paper Packet (X7190B)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
Finally, I am slowly creating a Cricut® Design Space file for each CTMH stamp set that is Cricut® Compatible. Check out the link in the green bar above to go to the Cricut® Compatible Stamp Sets page to find the CDS files that are currently available. If there is a stamp set that you need a Cricut® Design Space file for please leave a comment below and I will bump that stamp set to the top of my list.
Thanks again for visiting today. I love to hear what people think of my crafty projects so please leave a comment if you have a minute. Tomorrow I hope to have a Christmas card to share with you.