It's Make It Monday and today we are sharing how to make this adorable little bow! You will need: scissors, a mini stapler, Micro Glue Dots™, 4" ribbon, and 1" of your favorite shimmer trim! 1 Fold both ends of the ribbon toward the center, slightly overlapping them. 2 Staple it in the middle. 3 Wrap the shimmer trim around the center, slightly puckering the ribbon in the middle. 4 Use Micro Glue Dots™ to adhere the ends of the shimmer trim for added stability. So cute and so easy!! #makeitmonday #CTMH #embellishments #scrapbooking #papercrafting
Direct link to the video on Instagram
CTMH Corporate on Instagram
I posted the video to my YouTube account just in case I was unable to embed the link to Instagram above.
Products used in this video:
- Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) - about 1"
- Black Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988) - about 4"
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Micro Glue Dots™ (Z2089)
- Mini Stapler (Z2027)
- Fold both ends of the ribbon toward the center, slightly overlapping them.
- Staple it in the middle.
- Wrap the shimmer trim around the center, slightly puckering the ribbon in the middle.
- Use Micro Glue Dots™ to adhere the ends of the shimmer trim for added stability.
What do you think of this simple, new to me, way to create bows?
If you would like to purchase the supplies to create this bow, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address where you can make a purchase. Your purchases provides me the encouragement to continue to share tips and tricks and create samples and cheat sheets on my blog.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.