Thursday, January 29, 2015

48 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

I am sorry this post is late. Today's card should have been posted last Friday, January 23. I have been busy lately therefore I have been exhausted and not-so-crafty. I am hoping the craziness slows down soon. I have many ideas and supplies that I would like to try to create something with.


This is Holiday Cards 36 (#M4C587 in Cricut® Design Space) from Cricut®. It is a single image that you can also use with Cricut® Craft Room. I think it is part of the Cricut® Image Library Subscription, but it you do not have a subscription it is currently on sale (but I am unsure for how long). I believe it also comes with an coordinating envelope - at least there was an envelope on my screen when I inserted the image into CDS. I "eye-balled" the size in CDS but when I went to cut it I discovered it was too large for the envelope to be cut on a 12" x 12" mat so I made it a bit smaller. With the card and envelope grouped the size is listed on the Edit tab as 20.29" by 8.83". My finished card is about 5⅞" x 4½". When I make this card again, I think I will put some glitter paper under "Peace On Earth" so it pops more.

I used cardstock from my stash to create the card. I hope you like it. I also hope to be back tomorrow with another Christmas card since there will only be 47 Weeks Until Christmas 2015.

Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.