Wednesday, January 7, 2015

National Papercrafting Month Year >> Noted Paper Kit

During the month of January 2015, Close To My Heart is celebrating National Papercrafting Month with the Year >> Noted Paper Kit.


As I mentioned at the beginning of the month, From January 1 through January 31 when your qualifying purchase is $50, you can add the Year >> Noted paper kit to your order for only $5. Or, for an additional $5, or a total of $10, you can also add a My Creations™ Kraft Mini Book (Z3044) which was introduced on page 31 of Seasonal Expressions 1.


Here is a video that shows the collection and offers ideas for using the Year >> Noted Paper Kit:



You will find photos of the second layout featured in the video on CTMH's Make It From Your Heart blog on the It's Your Year post.

Here is a close-up of the stamp set:


I think the stamps would coordinate well with the My Acrylix® stamp set You're the Bomb (C1617) and with the January 2015 SOTM This Moment (S1501).

Suggested Exclusive Inks™ Pads to use with the kit: Champagne (Z2174), Desert Sand (Z2118), Flaxen (Z2642), Glacier (Z2641), Sorbet (Z2164) and Slate (Z2173), however the layouts on the CTMH It's Your Day post also used Whisper (Z2172), Black (Z2105) and Olive (Z2137) along with VersaMark™ Ink (Z891), Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066) and a Craft Heater (Z555).

The exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit has a retail value of over $24 USD and is only available in January 2015 while supplies last. The kit is perfect for creating goals for the upcoming year or creating a time capsule of your 2015 experiences by completing the mini album and sealing it with the large golden seal included on the sticker sheet. I think this would be a great idea for recording a child's year and then sealing it to open on a future milestone birthday. Or scrapbooking the first year of marriage and then opening it on a future anniversary. What a treasure either would be for future generations.

My Pinterest Board CTMH PROMO Year >> Noted has additional ideas for using this paper kit and stamp set.

Did you see my last post when I participated in the Year >> Noted National Papercrafting Month Blog Hop? If not, I hope you will have some time to complete the hop. I always find my fellow Consultants/Bloggers offer plenty of inspiration.

When you are ready to order Close To My Heart products I hope you will choose to order from my Online Business Address. If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.