Saturday, January 10, 2015

50 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

Yesterday really marked 50 Weeks Until Christmas 2015, but I wanted to get the list of retired stamps to you as soon as possible. If you are anything like me, you will print the list, cross off the ones you have and look (and re-look) at those that remain until close to the end of the month then finally make a decision.

Life got in the way a little over the past few days and I just finished this card tonight.


I like getting ahead in my cardmaking when I can and again this year my goal is one Christmas card each week. That way they can all be mostly unique without a lot of stress toward the end and busiest time of year. This is my card for Week 50 'til. What do you think?

Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:
If you would like to create a similar card, you may purchase the supplies I used at my online business address.

I continue to slowly create a Cricut® Design Space file for each CTMH stamp set that is Cricut® Compatible. Check out the link in the green bar above to go to the Cricut® Compatible Stamp Sets page to find the CDS files that are currently available. If there is a stamp set that you need a Cricut® Design Space file for please leave a comment below and I will bump that stamp set to the top of my list.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you have a moment, please leave a comment. I love to hear what people think of my crafty projects. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.