Life got in the way a little over the past few days and I just finished this card tonight.
I like getting ahead in my cardmaking when I can and again this year my goal is one Christmas card each week. That way they can all be mostly unique without a lot of stress toward the end and busiest time of year. This is my card for Week 50 'til. What do you think?
Supplies all from CTMH except where noted:
- My Acrylix® A Holiday stamp set (A1115) - a Cricut® Compatible Stamp Set
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
- Ponderosa Pine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2145)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
- #M44748 - Holly - pg 46 - 2.25" and 1.75" - ungroup and delete berries
- Yuletide Carol Paper Packet (X7187B)
- Snowhaven Paper Packet (X7188B)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" x 12" Cranberry Cardstock (1272)
- 5½" x 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
- Cricut® Design Space file
If you would like to create a similar card, you may purchase the supplies I used at my online business address.
I continue to slowly create a Cricut® Design Space file for each CTMH stamp set that is Cricut® Compatible. Check out the link in the green bar above to go to the Cricut® Compatible Stamp Sets page to find the CDS files that are currently available. If there is a stamp set that you need a Cricut® Design Space file for please leave a comment below and I will bump that stamp set to the top of my list.
Thank you for stopping by today. If you have a moment, please leave a comment. I love to hear what people think of my crafty projects.