You should have arrived here from ***Scrappy Hour by Michelle Jones***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
As I mentioned above, the City Sidewalks collection is digital and works in Cricut® Design Space with any of the Cricut® Explore machines. So you may have a better view of the images on the cartridge, here is a screenshot from Cricut® Design Space:
I really like the images on this cartridge and believe some of them can be used year-round. I created this card to show you why I believe this:
Before you head to ***Alyson Mayo's Create With Alyson***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- 12" × 12" White Cardstock (1385)
- 12" × 12" Black Cardstock (1386)
- 12" × 12" Ruby Cardstock (X5927)
- Swan Lake Paper Packet (X7212B)
- 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® City Sidewalks Digital Collection - No Cartridge (Z4017)
- Red House - #MF64189 - height set at 4.44"
- Cricut® Flower Market Collection - with physical cartridge (Z3285) or digital collection without a physical cartridge (Z3290)
- Flower Market 1 alphabet
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball Fine Point (this fits into the pen carriage without an adapter)
- If you would like to create a similar card, my Design Space file is here; hide the grouped house as it is only there to be a reminder how to layer the cuts; I sliced and attached the White Daisy and Ruby cuts to be more efficient cutting the cardstock; I placed a cut for a card on the mat in case you choose to not use the card and envelopes value pack; there are also two additional sentiments – "Congratulations! On Your New Home" and "Happy Housewarming!" – hide the ones you do not plan to use
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Alyson Mayo's Create With Alyson***.
Thank you for hopping with us.