My card is inspired by one I saw posted by Krista Hershberger in her Krista's Crafty VIP Close To My Heart Group on Facebook.
I did not think to take a photo of the inside before giving it to my mom, but I used stamps from the Workshops Your Way™ Party Time Cardmaking Kit (G1111) and Peacock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2649) to stamp the greeting inside.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Swan Lake Paper Packet (X7212B)
- 12" x 12" cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy (1385), Colonial White (1388), Slate (X5930), Whisper (X5929), Willow (X5784)
- 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918) - retired
- Willow Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2807) - I inked some of the greenery so it looked like I used two shades of green
- Sponge Dauber (3-pack - Z726) or (value pack of 12 - Z1938)
- Shimmer Brush—Clear (Z3293)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Flower Market Collection - with physical cartridge (Z3285) or digital collection without a physical cartridge (Z3290)
- Snowdrop Flower - #MD433FB
- Water Canister Vase - #MD435F5
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
If you are not working with a CTMH Independent Consultant yet, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.