Saturday, October 8, 2016

Thanksgiving Wine Glass Tags - Day 5 - SpookTacUlar Online Event

Welcome to Day 5 of the SpookTacUlar Online Shopping Event on Facebook. On Thursday I shared some Halloween-themed wine tags. Today I am sharing some that I stamped rather than decorated with die cuts. Since the paper, Jeepers Creepers, features fall colors, I will offer them to my cousin for her Thanksgiving dinner.


This time I made all of the tags from the same paper and stamped the first initial of the guests I am anticipating she will invite.


I used jewelry wire (24 gauge) to create a hanger to attach the tag to the wine glass stem. This time I curled them a bit tighter (and actually I went back to the Halloween wine tags and tightened them by winding the ends more; the wires on the Halloween tags now look very similar to these wires now).

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
If you are a new crafter or do not have the Cricut® Explore yet, you could substitute a circle punch and a hole punch to create your wine glass tags.

If any of my papercrafts for hosting a party or dinner inspire you, please leave a comment letting me know. It is nice to know what kinds of crafts those reading this are creating. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.