Thursday, October 6, 2016

Wine Glass Tags - Day 3 - SpookTacUlar Online Event

Welcome to Day 3 of the SpookTacUlar Online Shopping Event on Facebook. On Monday I shared some paper straws that you can use at a Halloween party, but if you guests prefer adult beverages (using stemware), I have this idea for you.


I created a variety of tags. You could use a different background color for couples or make them all the same color and use a different icon for each person or use their initial.


The bulk of the wine tags are two circles of cardstock glued together, decorated with a Cricut® cut and sealed with Liquid Glass. I used the negative of the Boo cut to create the Goldrush tag on the right. That tag is also a single layer of cardstock because I wanted to see if it made a difference. I think a single later sealed with Liquid Glass front and back is thick enough.


I used jewelry wire (24 gauge) to create a hanger to attach the tag to the wine glass stem. I used jewelry tools to create a curl on both ends to hold the tag on and hid the end of the wire.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
I hope my wine glass tags gives you ideas for your next gathering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.