I created a variety of tags. You could use a different background color for couples or make them all the same color and use a different icon for each person or use their initial.
The bulk of the wine tags are two circles of cardstock glued together, decorated with a Cricut® cut and sealed with Liquid Glass. I used the negative of the Boo cut to create the Goldrush tag on the right. That tag is also a single layer of cardstock because I wanted to see if it made a difference. I think a single later sealed with Liquid Glass front and back is thick enough.
I used jewelry wire (24 gauge) to create a hanger to attach the tag to the wine glass stem. I used jewelry tools to create a curl on both ends to hold the tag on and hid the end of the wire.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- 12" × 12" Thistle Cardstock (X5769)
- 12" × 12" Goldrush Cardstock (1243)
- 12" × 12" Peacock Cardstock (X5776)
- 12" × 12" Black Cardstock (1386)
- Florence Paper Pack - retired (behind the Goldrush layer on the pumpkin)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Scared Cat - #M436A3
- Jack O Lantern (6x6 Halloween Mini-Album) - #MAB71C
- Boo - #M41AE7
- Long Leg Spider - #M408C2
- Trick or Treat - #M3E0BC
- Crow - #M462C8
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Circle - #M369879 - Basic Shapes, jewelry wire and tools
- If you have the Cricut® Explore and the Artbooking cartridge linked to your account, here is my Cricut® Design Space file so my may quickly re-create the wine glass tags