Monday, October 3, 2016

Halloween Straw Decor - Day 2 - SpookTacUlar Online Event

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the SpookTacUlar Online Shopping & Networking Event on Facebook. Today I am sharing an idea for your Halloween-themed party – decor for your paper party straws.


I used glitter paper on my focal image; cardstock and Jeepers Creepers paper for the sentiments.


The mouse is a little hard to see in the photo, but in person, with the glitter it pops even more against the rosette.


When I use the straws I will use mini glue dots on the back of the rosette to hold them to the straw to prevent them from slipping into the glass. I do have two strips of paper creating a loop in the back of the rosette, but the loop needs some help holding the rosette in place.

If you would like to create similar party decor, below is a list of supplies I used to create the straw "bling".

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
If you have any trouble creating your own Halloween Party Straws, please leave a comment or contact me using the form to the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.