Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Just To Say Cardmaking Kit - Day 8 - SpookTacUlar Online Event

Welcome to Day 8 of the SpookTacUlar Online Shopping Event on Facebook. Over there I was asked about creating Thank You cards.

The cards I am sharing today are from the Workshops Your Way™ Just To Say Cardmaking Kit.
Creating the cards in this kit is a bit more advanced than the Christmas Cards I shared on Sunday, and created with the Cut Above™ 'Tis the Season Card Kit, because this kit requires cutting cardstock and paper. When you order the Just to Say Cardmaking Kit, you will receive a kit with the card bases and envelopes, the papers, the stamps and some gems:

Workshops Your Way™ Just To Say Cardmaking Kit

For this kit you will also need to Acrylic Blocks, ink pads (this kit uses Blossom, Raspberry, Whisper and Black) and adhesive (I used a combination of flat adhesive and Thin 3-D Foam Tape) and a paper trimmer. The Guide (it is in PDF format) you download from my Online Shopping Address also has a suggested shopping list.

The Guide also has instructions for cutting and assembling the cards. The cutting is straight-forward, just have the paper oriented in the same direction as shown in the Guide. This will make it so any directional patterns will face the correct way – unless you want to make your cards different from the Guide; I posted cards created with the Workshops Your Way™ Party Time Cardmaking Kit on September 15 and September 19 and made each card slightly different – they may give you ideas for making each card a little different.




This kit will allow you to create five of each card or any combination of birthday and thank you cards. If you have some papercrafting supplies, you could add some coordinating ribbons, Shimmer Tape or other embellishments. You could also dry emboss the Sea Glass piece or heat emboss the stamping. The only limit is your imagination.

You also will have some pieces of cardstock and paper left over than you can use on a future project.

Since I was asked about Thank You cards, here are a few other posts with this type of card:
If you have any questions about this kit, do not hesitate to email me. If you would like to sign up for my monthly newsletter, please let me know. I have a page on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Please like my page to be updated throughout the month.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.