Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thank You Cards - Day 1 - SpookTacUlar Online Event

Welcome! It's Day 1 of the SpookTacUlar Online Shopping Event on Facebook (due to technical difficulties the Event was rebooted). I will post more Halloween ideas tomorrow. I recently needed some thank you cards so I turned to the Enchantment Card Workshop that CTMH Consultants completed at 2016 Convention.

This card was inspired by Design 5 in the workshop.


This card was inspired by Design 2.


If you would be interested in hosting an event where you and your guests will make some of the cards from the Enchantment Card Workshop, please contact me using the form to the right.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
I hope my cards give you some ideas for creating cards for the next time you need to send a Thank You to someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.